Well Thanksgiving is behind us with Christmas ahead of us. My main concern is that we don't lose focus here as to who's birthday this is~! Happy Birthday Jesus is what I say. And if that offends anyone to hear that then just don't read it. I don't care about being politically correct~! This country was founded on God, and it really bugs me how little by little they are managing to get rid of any thing religous we have left. Ok enough venting for me Lol. I just got home from my parents home; my mom is back home from the hospital and after two stents in her arteries, she is doing ok. Now I have to hurry and catch up with all my school work before it's too late. A little extra yoga will help my mind from stressing over it. Getting the Christmas decorations up is also important, however it's taking back seat at the moment. For me sometimes this time of year can get a little hectic with so many things needing to get done. For me I write a list every day of the things I need to accomplish and just try to go down the list and complete them. I don't always finish everything on my list, but I'm happy if I complete most of them. the leftovers go on tomorrows list or the next days list until I eventually get them done. Time management is also very important this time of year for me. As long as I remember to do these things in a timely way; I find my stress level is in tact. I would also like to squeeze in some doctors appointments by the end of the year. From what my husband tells me, in January our health benefits are all going to change and it's not going to be as good as what we have now. Well this is all the time I have for now, see you all here next week.
Doreen
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment