Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was Halloween and I had a great time handing out candy and seeing all the costumes. We always get a lot of kids at this neighborhood so this year I bought more candy and still ran out~! I love the idea of dressing up to be anything or anyone you want on this holiday, I just never have anywhere to go so I never get to get dressed up in a costume. I hope everyone remembered to set their clocks back an hour~!
Doreen
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Doreen,
ReplyDeleteI thought I would put my answer to your questions on your blog. I am moving hopefully next year. We are moving from Las Vegas,Nevada. Where do you live? Are you having fun in this class? What other class do you have?
I agree Doreen! It always puts a big smile on my face to see all the kids when I open the door and hear them yell "Trick or Treat!" It was always such a great holiday when I was a kid. All that candy for free!! Glad you had such a good time and thanks for the the great comment on my blog last week. I still have alot to work through concerning my moms passing as it has only been 6 months and it seems to get harder with every day that comes. Especially when her birthday is next month. But I know that it is a process.....but I will get through it the best that I can! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteHELP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP~!~!!! LOL Seriously I really do need some help with this site here. For some reason it is not showing my followers on my blog and it states the reason why,( scroll down a wee bit you will see it too) however I do not have a clue as to what they are telling me to do.
ReplyDeleteThank you to who ever helped me resolve this problem. I see my followers again now.:)
ReplyDeleteUnit 4 post
ReplyDeleteIf you want to know how I feel about plagiarism you'll have to read Lyndsays blog, because she stated it perfectly as though she read my mind.
Well I missed seminar this week so I will be doing option 2 to make up for it. I was called to emergency room for a minor accident my daughter was in. She has a cast on her foot up to just before the knee. All is ok now. I really hated missing seminar because to me that is the most exciting part of all this on-line learning. In fact I wish they were longer than just an hour. Call me sick I know.
Oh yea if you come to visit my blog here please remember to feed my fis here. Just take your mouse and click in the box with the fish and they'll coime swimming for that food~! Thanks
Doreen
Yikes!! two spelling errors
ReplyDeletefish* and come*
Sorry guys, it's those 3 fingers typing too fast. lol
Doreen
Hi Doreen,
ReplyDeleteI think that even if you don't have anywhere to go you can still get dressed up to hand out candy.
When my kids where babies the first husband and I used to dress up to hand out candy and it made it alot more fun for the babies and the kids that came to the door.
Another thing I like about Halloween is that if you work outside of the home you can dress up to go to work, it makes that alot of fun also.
How are you coming along with your paper. I know what you mean about e-mailing so much stuff to read to yourself I do it all the time. But with this paper I really am not finding as much stuff as I thought I would about the subject, I may just change the whole paper in mid-stream. I have done that before, and I have gotten further too, so I'm not sure what I am going to do yet.
How did you get the fish on your page I want something like that to it is soooo cooool.
Sherry W.
DOREEN....=-)
ReplyDeleteI just read my blog, I hope your daughter is okay other then the cast but with a car accident you never know what might turn up later.
My dad has stage 4 cancer, it has spread throughout his body. My stepmother and I had a falling out about 10 years ago so my dad and I haven't spoken in that long.
The wicked stepwitch(LOL), said she didn't know how to get ahold of me from year to year to let me know he was sick with cancer, so she is trying to say that they just found out about it and it is to late for him. He is not doing well and he could pass any time or day now.
We only live 10 blocks from each other and my stepbrother (her son) lives on the next block over from me we talk all the time. So I dont know exactly what the problem is with my dad not trying to talk to me all of these years. I dont have any type of bad feelings tword him and I wont be around if she is there. I feel it was his choice to stay out of touch all these years, so why would he want to be in touch now that he is dyeing. I still havent heard anymore since I left my phone number on their answering machine and now she has no excuse that she cant reach me.
So in short that is why I had to leave the seminar early, but not to worry all is good with me and I am still on track.
Thanks so much for asking, that means alot to me at this time.
Sherry W.
Doreen,
ReplyDeleteIn case you didnt feed the fish today I did it for you for a long time as I was using them to think about my paper, thanks I love fish I have a whole bunch of tanks here at the house myself.
Sherry W.
Doreen,
ReplyDeleteI found it for you like I said, go to my blog and go into the little game section I have there, then go to educational and play the word fall game for the typing expert or beginner your choice.
Have Some Fun Relax,
Sherry W.