Every time I click " follow " on someones else's blog, it ask me to sign in to my google account. So the only google account I have that I know of is my gmail so I sign in with my e-mail addy and password and it says incorrect password even though I know it's correct pw. Is it my email addy I sign into when they ask me aftyer I click follow?
Ok I have it figured out. Lol. I was clicking the follow button above my followers pictures instead of the correct follow link at top of page. I'm all good now. Now I just have to catch my breath. Doreen
You can relax, there is no need to be flustrated you are doing just fine. Now just remember to check the blog once in awhile and look as of right now you are up to date on it. You are doing fine. I am behind myself, but we have 10 weeks to pull it all together and get the grade in the end. Last term I lost my internet connection for 14 days and let me tell you I was lossing my mind as I had Math and Medical Terminology. The terminology was the worse to catch up with all of the test, quizes, and the final paper that had to be written. But I pulled it together as I know you will just relax, and I ended up with an A-. So you see as flustrating as you think all of this may be, it will work out and you will do just fine. P.S.( because of losing the internet I have longer hair on one side of my head then the other =-0 ) Sherry W.
How's it going today? I am looking forward to seminar tonight. Have got any ideas on what you are going to write about for the final project, and have you any thoughts of your Thesis Statement yet. I always have trouble with this part and the conclusion where you have to turn the beginning into the end. Sherry W.
I have been a stay at home mom for the past 20 years. My daughters are now 21 and 15. I enrolled Kaplan University last year and I am planning on graduating with honors in March 2011 with my AB in Health Science. My teenage daughter and I usually ride our horses a few times a week going on beautiful mountain trails. When I'm not cooking or doing laundry then I'm doing schoolwork. Every other weekend I drive the 3 hour trip to stay and visit with my parents and autistic brother. I am a very patriotic person and I love our country. Every time I see any military person I thank them for serving our country. I actually love being back in school because it's something I'm doing for myself. I take pride in all my work and carry a 4.0 average so far.
Every time I click " follow " on someones else's blog, it ask me to sign in to my google account. So the only google account I have that I know of is my gmail so I sign in with my e-mail addy and password and it says incorrect password even though I know it's correct pw. Is it my email addy I sign into when they ask me aftyer I click follow?
ReplyDeleteOk I have it figured out. Lol. I was clicking the follow button above my followers pictures instead of the correct follow link at top of page. I'm all good now. Now I just have to catch my breath.
ReplyDeleteDoreen
Hi Doreen,
ReplyDeleteYou can relax, there is no need to be flustrated you are doing just fine. Now just remember to check the blog once in awhile and look as of right now you are up to date on it. You are doing fine.
I am behind myself, but we have 10 weeks to pull it all together and get the grade in the end.
Last term I lost my internet connection for 14 days and let me tell you I was lossing my mind as I had Math and Medical Terminology. The terminology was the worse to catch up with all of the test, quizes, and the final paper that had to be written. But I pulled it together as I know you will just relax, and I ended up with an A-.
So you see as flustrating as you think all of this may be, it will work out and you will do just fine.
P.S.( because of losing the internet I have longer hair on one side of my head then the other =-0 )
Sherry W.
Hi Doreen! This looks great--and Sherry, thanks for the great support...you guys are awesome :)
ReplyDeleteCassie
Doreen,
ReplyDeleteHow's it going today? I am looking forward to seminar tonight. Have got any ideas on what you are going to write about for the final project, and have you any thoughts of your Thesis Statement yet. I always have trouble with this part and the conclusion where you have to turn the beginning into the end.
Sherry W.
Hey again,
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that the fish on your blog will follow the mouse, that is cool
Sherry W.
Thanks Sherrie, Actually I'm still trying to work out my thesis statement, I like you always have trouble with the thesis and conclusions too, lol.
ReplyDeleteP.S. The mouse when you click it over the fish is the fish food for my fish so please feed them plenty~!~!lol
ReplyDelete